Image Map

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Nacho Math and a 28% Sale on TPT!






I don't know what it is about getting a good deal, but IT IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE THINGS! I know I will be stocking up on some great resources for this busy holiday season! I have also linked up with my buddies over at Blog Hoppin' and the amazing 3 A.M. Teacher so that you can browse the best of the best at Teachers Pay Teachers!



If you are looking for a couple of fun new anchor activities for your classroom, you should check out my new Nacho Stand Math Activities! Who doesn't love nachos?! I can't wait to use these in my classroom.




Another one of my recent favorites is my Holiday Dinner Party Pack! I used some of these challenging and engaging activities before Thanksgiving, and am saving the recipe pages for challenge work before Winter Break begins! I hope your students love them as much as mine did!








My store will be 20% for Cyber Monday and Tuesday!! Enjoy!!
-Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment